Friday, August 1, 2008

BACK TO THE BLOG

My Blog was sleeping for one month.
On the first day of July, I took the train to make my retreat at the Nazareth House, Ballarat, Vic. (Below) What was unique in my retreat was that I refrained totally from reading any book (spiritual or Bible). I just sat down, listened to and be with the Lord. It was a unique experience indeed!

After my retreat, I returned to DMC to attend to the WYD Pilgrims who came to visit or stay with us in the pre-Sydney events. Some were SVDs and some were lay pilgrims from the USA, Vietnam, Philippines, etc.

During the actual WYDays (15th-20th July), I went to NSW to join our community at Marsfield The SVD hosted about 130 Pilgrims coming mainly from the Diocese of Darwin: Darwin itself, Alice Springs and Santa Teresa. Truly I can say that I also did the Pilgrim walk at the WYD.

When the Pilgrims were starting to head for their homes on 21st July, I went to visit my friends at the Mother of the Church parish at Macquarie Fields where I was involved for three years (2005-2007) in the ministry of the Word.

Then I returned to Melbourne on the 25th July. The following we held the 2nd Bible Seminar at the JSC Boronia. The Divine Word Bible Core Team (DW-BCT) assisted me in this ministry.
Now I’ve come back to DMC to resume the Blog. ~

Melbourne Event (above left) Among the Youth in Sydney (above) Vocations Expo (above right)